Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website
The term ‘South West Kickboxing Academy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2 Pine View, Gunnislake, Cornwall, PL1 89JF. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
September 2, 2019
There will be a change to the Kickboxing classes on Friday nights from 6th September form 7.35-9pm to the new time of 7-8pm ...more
March 12, 2018
Congratulations to Nathan Pollard winning our Kickboxing Student of the Month for February 2018. Nathan a former British Ki ...more
March 1, 2018
An update on classes, Thursday 1st March their will be no Martial Arts classes in Bere Alston at the Parish hall due to the ...more
I love attending classes as it get me out exercising and meeting new people. Whilst helping me develop as a person and improve my concentration.
Taz Spirit Combat and Kickboxing Student
The reasons I train with swka: the people I train with are good people, there is always a laugh and a joke to be had, the people are there because they want to lean a new skill set, the instructors are top notch, and we always go away from each lesson having learnt something new
Adrian, Student who is now a 1st Dan Black Belt